More than just a cross-country vehicle, the SWINCAR e-Spider represents the art of electric mobility whilst respecting both the environment and others.
SWINCAR combines high performance and great driving sensation with silent running and low environmental footprint.
The SWINCAR e-Spider is a four-wheel drive electric vehicle capable of operating across a wide variety of terrains.
Designed and manufactured in France, it stands out radically from all other vehicles on the market as a result of its exclusive patented pendulum design, which tilts as the vehicle turns and ascends or descends slopes.
The friendly to use controls grouped around the steering wheel make driving easy. The SWINCAR e-Spider is controlled using hands only, making it very accessible, even to persons of reduced mobility.
The SWINCAR e-Spider MAGA can be driven on public roads in France and this version comes with rear lights, dipping headlights, turn signals, horn, parking brake, top case rack, tank and 12V socket.
The European (EU) road approval L6e-A has been obtained for the SWINCAR e-Spider one seater version. This will allow to register it and travel on all European roads.
The optional equipment includes: mud guards, mirrors, top case rack and detachable top case, safety harness, reclining rally seat, telescopic link which allows the opening of articulated legs enabling access for persons with reduced mobility (PMR ), wooden transport crate (ISPN15), SE14C packaging is available and recommended for sea freighting.
Get closer to nature, the rocks, meadows, streams and sunset on the mountain peaks.
Exceptional outdoor adventures are possible in the single seat model.
The SWINCAR light electric 4×4 has all sorts of uses:
– Leisure: fun, cross country travel, competitions, exploration,
– Agriculture (vineyards on hillsides, mountainous and remote land …)
– Public service and emergency services
– Accessible for persons with reduced mobility (PMR)
– Transporting equipment across difficult terrain
– Scientific research: geology, biology and ecology
• 4 wheel drive provided by 4 individual wheel motors
• 4 independent steering wheels
• Rated power 4kW (peak> 12kW)
• Maximum torque: 340Nm
• 4kWh batteries built into the chassis
• Range up to 4hrs including 1000m of climbing
• Battery re-charging during descent and deceleration
• Steering wheel controls (throttle and brakes)
• Reverse, lighting, parking brake, plate holder
• Cargo rack and tank
• Nacelle and wheels in pendulum balance
• Independent swivel crossbars
• Aluminium chassis and suspension mounts
• 4 combined spring shock absorbers
• Adjustable seat (delivered with cover)
• External charger (charging in 2.5 hours)
• Ground clearance 26 cm
• Climbing ability: slopes up to> 50%
• Cross slope stability: up to> 50%
• Cross axle or diagonal suspension: up to 2×50%